First Post

Well, here it is my first post. It may not be that exciting for anyone else to read. But then I am not really doing it for anyone else, apart from my family perhaps. Why am I doing it? Well, I have struggled for years with journal writing. Our prophets have been suggesting for a long time that keeping a journal is a good thing to do. I started (before computers were available) with a paper journal. Then I progressed (was it really progress?) to writing in a Word doc. Now here I am with a blog.

My hope with the blog is that I will make more regular entries, maybe even daily! Perhaps I will write my own feelings here. Maybe link to articles that I have found to be interesting. Maybe it will be a bit of day to day activity.

Why do I call myself a Mormon Aussie Bloke? Well, thats what I am. My view of life is colored by the fact that I am a Christan and more particularly a Mormon Christian. I am an Australian male and therefore have views that are influenced by the fact that I live at "the bottom of the world". Perhaps a Mormon living outside of mainland USA has some slightly different ideas about life?

Wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father of the Bride Speech for Miriam

Cliff Slade - my talk for Cliff at his funeral - Clifford Elliot Slade 20th November 1952 - 3rd December 2021