Mum's gone

Just a short note to let you know that my mother died very early in the morning (about 1.00am) of June 22, 2011. She was 83 years old at the time. The funeral service is to be held at St Andrews Uniting Church, Sydney Pde, East Geelong at 2.30pm on Monday 27 June.

She went peacefully, after a few days of being barely conscious. My sister, Laurel, was with her at the time. We took turns in staying with her since 2.30am on the previous Sunday. I was there within a few minutes of her dying and I stayed with her until the undertaker came to collect her body.

It was a relief to know that she has gone somewhere better. I hope and believe that her parents, who have been sealed in the Temple, were there to take her to her heavenly home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father of the Bride Speech for Miriam

Cliff Slade - my talk for Cliff at his funeral - Clifford Elliot Slade 20th November 1952 - 3rd December 2021